Laser Hair Removal
- The duration of each session varies from person to person, but on average they last about 5-40 minutes depending on the size to be treated.
- Because hair grows in stages, multiple treatments are required. We will recommend an individual treatment plan accordingly based on the thickness and density of hair. The number and timing of these treatments will be determined during your consultation.
- Laser hair removal treatments are commonly described as similar to having an elastic band snapped against the skin during treatment. It’s a pain free and relaxing procedure. A topical anesthetic is not needed but can be used before treatment if desired.
- After the treatment, a cool compress, aloe vera or gel pack may be applied. If you do have any redness or swelling after treatment, this should resolve in a couple of minutes or hours.
- You will be able to resume normal activities after each session, but you may be given specific advice, such as avoiding sun exposure or abrasive skin cleansers on treated skin for a few days.
I availed the unlimited for one year hair laser treatment and it's totally worth it. Sessions are only once a month. Then, only on the third session I saw the result already, there’s barely hair growing. Plus, the staffs are all friendly and accommodating really making me comfortable. Hence, definitely 5 stars.
I have attended laser hair removal treatments with La Vitalité Med Spa. It worked out perfectly and it have permanently removed my hair. Awesome environment and customer service. I will come back to do more other treatments with them!!
I had my laser hair removal from this place and I am in love with it. She also suggested some tips for my skin. Every time I go there she surprises me with one or other little gift that shows how important customer is for them. Very professional, very polite, very nice staff. I like ambience as well. It’s very welcoming. They always ask if we need anything. They available on Instagram too so it’s easy to book appointments.
Recently been getting their laser hair removal treatments for underarms. There is minimal pain, kind of like an elastic band flicking you but tolerable. Service is always friendly, professional, and clean. After 2 months I already notice a difference in less hair growing and having to shave less frequently.
Our trained laser technicians use a smart handpiece to deliver an intense burst of energy onto targeted areas of the skin.
Yes! Many laser hair removal treatments don’t cater to all skin types, but there’s a hair removal treatment that’s right for you, no matter your skin tone.
A treatment can take as little as a few minutes to as long as an hour, depending on the treatment area and the condition being treated. Both legs can often be treated in as few as 15 minutes, as can an average-sized man’s back.
Some patients may feel slight discomfort, which has been compared to snapping a rubber band against the skin. This discomfort resolves quickly and is minimized by our patented Dynamic Cooling Device.
Multiple treatments are required to achieve the full hair removal effect. The hairs on your body are not always at the same stage, so you’ll need to undergo a few treatments, an average of four to six weeks apart, to catch them all in the growth stage.
For about six weeks prior to treatment, you should avoid plucking, electrolysis or waxing. On the day of your treatment, skin should be clean-shaven and thoroughly cleansed of any makeup, creams, oils, topical anesthetics or self-tanning products.
Do not expose the treatment area to sunlight or tanning booth light prior to or immediately after treatment.
A cool compress or gel pack may be applied for additional comfort after your treatment. Any redness or swelling should resolve in a few hours.
After your treatment, your skin will be much more prone to sun damage, so be sure to use sunblock with SPF 30 or greater. In the first few days after treatment, don’t scrub or rinse the treated areas with abrasive skin cleansers.
While side effects – such as redness, swelling, hyperpigmentation, hypopigmentation, blistering, or purpura (a bruise-like condition) in the treated area – can occur, it is rare for them to be permanent, and will usually go away in a few days.